Natalie's Chicken Meatballs
- 1 cup broccolini, blanched
- 1 cup Fennel, sliced
- 1/4 cup Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- A dash of Ginger Paste
- 1 Tbs. Soy Sauce (low-sodium)
- Mango Drink
- 1 Tbs. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Grapeseed Oil
- 8 oz Chicken, chopped very fine
- 1 Egg
- Green Pepper, chopped fine
- Spices (of your choice)
- In a small bowl, mix the meatball ingredients (chicken, egg, green pepper, spices).
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add a zip of grapeseed oil.
- Gently add spoon-sized balls of meatball mixture to the frying pan.Cook for about 4 minutes, turning the meatballs occasionally so that they cook evenly on all sides.
- Set meatballs aside.
- In the same frying pan, add the fennel, peppers, and ginger. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. (If ingredients start to stick, add a small zip of water).
- Next add the soy sauce, brocolini, and the chicken meatballs. Cook for 30 seconds, stirring gently.
- Add the apple cider vinegar. Make an empty pocket in the pan and add the mustard. Cook for another 30 seconds, and continue to stir gently.
- Finally, add the cilantro. Serve on a plate and drizzle the mango drink over the veggies and meatballs.
- Dass Sinnappen