"Double Chocolate" Cookies
- 1 Packet of Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal (crushed)
- 1 Packet of Ideal Protein Chocolate Drink Mix (Do not use Chocolate Pudding or the Chocolate Pre--Made. This recipe is for the Chocolate Drink Mix. You can make this recipe with the Vanilla Drink Mix, and the Cappuccino Drink Mix also. Remember, not pre-mades and not puddings for this recipe.)
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Torani Sugar-Free Chocolate Macadamia Nut Syrup (made with Splenda). If you do not have this, use an extract you like with an optional packet of Splenda. Also, there are many other Torani Sugar Free Syrups that would be delicious in this recipe--the choice is yours!
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Wait a few minutes for the baking powder to make batter thicker.
- Equally divide into 12 portions. (I use a Wilton Whoopie Pie Pan, sprayed with Pam, which I purchased at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.)
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cool and enjoy 6 cookies which equals one product. If you do not have this pan bake in a cake pan.
- Dass Sinnappen