Basic (or Cilantro) Pesto
- 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro or Basil
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Lime (with cilantro) or Lemon (with basil), juiced
- 1-2 tsp Olive Oil
Note: If using cilantro - you can use the stems. If using Basil, select the leaves only. You should have roughly two cups of green parts.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a loose paste is formed.
- Use to dress your IP Pasta salads, season fish or chicken to BBQ or bake in the oven, dress roasted vegetables.
- Tags: Dinner Lunch Recipe Vegetables
- Dass Sinnappen